We are an uniqueness made by nuances™
We welcome you inside Resilient Rating.
We are focused on:
- Companies making profit
- Not Profit Companies
- The Symbiotic Economy
For us the world stands as you can read clicking here The World: a possible abstract
We use a different as well as innovative approach based on the follwing 7 pillars:
- Geo-politics, (one of the 3 components of the Geo-strategy focused on the Complex Interdipendency that controls the 3 landscapes: physical + digital + informative. To put in one word: the spaces)
You can download the Geopolitics Rating Instrument, (GPRI), by Paolo Dealberti clicking here GPRI 1.0
You can download the Enterprise Geoperception Rating Instrument, (EGPRI), by Paolo Dealberti clicking here EGPRI 1.0
- (FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THE WORLD !!) Geo-economy, (one of the 3 components of the Geo-strategy focused on the Complex Complementarity that controls the different forms of modernity.To put in one word: the times)
You can download the Geoconomy Rating Instrument, (GERI), by Paolo Dealberti clicking here GERI 1.0
- (FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THE WORLD !!) by Paolo Dealberti The Country Pro-Capita Contribution to the Humanity Index, (CPC2HI)
You can download The Country Pro-Capita Contribution to the Humanity Index, (CPC2HI), clicking here CPC2HI 1.0
- (For the 1st TIME IN THE WORLD) A rating instrument about the Sovereignty focused also on the Non State Actors. The Country’s Interaction Capabilities Rating Instrument, (CICRI) by Paolo Dealberti and you can download here (CICRI)
- Company Analysis: either for profit and not profit Companies
The rating instruments can be free downloaded and used for your personal intellectual use.
Resilient Rating has a democratic approach that empowers the diffusion either of awareness and knowlodge.
When you use the instruments for your own analysis you must be aware that:
a) you CANNOT do that for any commercial purpose
b) you are the only responsible to held accountable about your analysis and about them Resilient Rating CANNOT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE!
d) you have always to mention that you use the rating instruments with an active hyperlink to the source, (this page).
e) ONLY the Certified Resilient Rating Analysts can use the instruments with a commercial purpose!
If you want to be a Certified Resilient Rating Analysts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download our FREE analysis, report, comments.
In order to empower either the knowledge and the awareness you can re-publish them inside your page using the integral version but:
Downloading the Rating Instruments and/or the Analysis, Reports, Comments you agree on the Restrictions on Use of Site and Content.
YOU MUST READ HERE BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD AND IF YOU DOWNLOAD YOU ACCEPT ALL.
IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK TODOWNLOAD AVOIDING TO READ!!!
YOU CAN FULL RE-EDICT THE CONTENT FOR NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY IF YOU TOTALLY RESPECT WHAT INSIDE THE RESCRITCIONS ON USE OF SITE AND CONTENT.
IF YOU RESPECT THIS YOU MUST ADD THE AUTHOR(s) AND AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK TO THIS PAGE
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, be an emancipated minor, or, if over the age of 13, have the permission of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), to register for certain features of the Site; submit any User Generated Content (defined below) or personally-identifying information on or through the Site; participate in any online contests (unless otherwise noted in the contest rules); and/or place an order on the RESILIENT RATING Online Shop. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including your name, address or email address. If we discover that we have collected any personally-identifying information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible.
- Non-commercial, Personal Use Only. This Site and the Content therein may be used for bona fide personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use this Content in a defamatory, derogatory or offensive manner. In addition, you may not use the Content for or in any commercial or for-profit manner without the prior written consent of RESILIENT RATING. For clarity, this means the Content may not be used in any commercial tie-in (i.e. use of the Content in connection with marketing merchandise or services and/or in connection with premiums or promotions, or use of the Site or Content in order to gain advertising or subscription revenue), you may not charge anyone for the Content (e.g. charge for access to the Site or Content from another site), you may not incorporate the Content into a product that you sell or exchange in return for consideration of any kind (e.g. selling ads on another site targeted to the Site or Content), you may not use the Content to advertise or promote a product, nor may you use the Content in any other manner that may be construed as an endorsement, express or implied, of any person, party, product, or other entity.
- You may not remove, copy, alter, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, republish, post, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, download, transmit, distribute, license or commercially exploit, in whole or in part, the Content or this Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms, the functionality of the Site, or, if applicable, by the respective content owner as indicated in any end user license agreement, if any, that accompanies such Content, provided that you include without modification all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
- You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security- related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content. You further agree not to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site to which you do not possess access rights.
- You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Site, nor use the communications system provided by the Site (e.g. blogs, discussion boards, comments, questions and answers) for any advertising, promotion or solicitation purposes, regardless of whether or not this is for commercial or non-profit purposes.
- You may not use the Site to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam, to conduct or promote any illegal activity, for political campaigning, or soliciting support for legislative or other initiatives.
- You may copy and download only the Content designated on the Site as downloadable. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You understand that when using the Site, you will be exposed to User Generated Content (defined below) from a variety of sources, and that RESILIENT RATING is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Generated Content. Though RESILIENT RATING expects all users to adhere to our Terms and content policies, you understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against RESILIENT RATING and our affiliates with respect thereto, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold RESILIENT RATING, and its affiliates, and/or licensors, and their respective trustees, directors and employees, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
- RESILIENT RATING reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
- User Generated Content:
- This Site may now or in the future permit the submission of videos, images, textual content or other content submitted by you and other users (“User Generated Content”) and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Generated Content. You understand that whether or not such User Generated Content is published, RESILIENT RATING does not guarantee confidentiality with respect to any such User Generated Content. You acknowledge that User Generated Content may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties on our behalf, and the Internet, and may be viewed by RESILIENT RATING staff and on the Internet by the general public. You acknowledge that the Site, including its features, are for public and not private communications.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Generated Content and the consequences of RESILIENT RATING posting, publishing or otherwise distributing them. By submitting your User Generated Content to the Site, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to upload, use and authorize RESILIENT RATING to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, in and to any and all User Generated Content to enable inclusion, distribution and use of the User Generated Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms; (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Generated Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion, distribution and use of the User Generated Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms; (iii) the User Generated Content is your own original work and that you own or control the necessary rights to enable inclusion, distribution and use of the User Generated Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms; (iv) the User Generated Content does not in any way violate any laws, rules or regulations, (v) the User Generated Content is not in any way derogatory, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful to children, vulgar, profane, lewd, obscene, offensive, pornographic, threatening, harrassing, violent, racist, or hateful, nor does it encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability; (vi) the User Generated Content does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity whatsoever; (vii) the User Generated Content is not an endorsement, express or implied, of any party, product, or other entity and (viii) you have not received payment or consideration of any kind for submitting the User Generated Content to RESILIENT RATING or the Site.
- Unless you enter into a separate written agreement with RESILIENT RATING, RESILIENT RATING does not claim ownership in User Generated Content you submit; however, by submitting the User Generated Content to RESILIENT RATING, you hereby waive any and all moral rights in connection with the User Generated Content and you automatically grant RESILIENT RATING and its licensees, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sub-license, modify, create derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, if video – split the videos into different segments, and use the entire User Generated Content or segments thereof), publish, transfer, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, host, index, cache, tag, encode, and/or adapt the User Generated Content in any and all media formats and channels, including, but not limited to, the Site (including the advertisement and promotion thereof), third party licensee web sites, over the air (on radio or television), and on mobile platforms, without payment and without further consent or notice to you. You further grant RESILIENT RATING and its licensees the right to contact you in connection with your User Generated Content and to use your name, city and state or province and other information that you have provided in connection with the User Generated Content.
You also hereby grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Generated Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publish, transfer, transmit, publicly display and publicly perform such User Generated Content (in whole or in part) as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms.
- In connection with your User Generated Content, you further agree that your will not upload content, or distribute anything that may be harmful to minors or that violates these Terms.
- RESILIENT RATING does not endorse any User Generated Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and RESILIENT RATING expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Generated Content. Opinions on the Site are not to be construed as assertions of fact.
- By uploading User Generated Content, you are consenting to its display through the Site and for related promotional purposes.
- You acknowledge that RESILIENT RATING reserves the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit User Generated Content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so. If we elect to screen User Generated Content, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your User Generated Content, we have the right, but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise have the rights to post the User Generated Content.
- RESILIENT RATING may terminate your access to the Site for uploading material in violation of these Terms, at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Removal of Content
- RESILIENT RATING does not permit the infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright, on its Site, and RESILIENT RATING will remove Content (including User Generated Content) if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. RESILIENT RATING reserves the right to remove Content, including User Generated Content without prior notice.
- RESILIENT RATING reserves the right to change or discontinue temporarily or permanently any Content, or services available through the Site at any time without notice. RESILIENT RATING will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services therein.
- Conflicts: Some of the Content on the Site may now or in the future be made available under the specific terms of a license agreement. Where any matter contained in these Terms or elsewhere on this Site may be read so as to alter, amend or supersede any part of such license agreement, then the license agreement shall be taken to be the definitive and over-ruling part of these Terms.
- Copyright: All rights, including copyright and database right, in this Site and its Content (including all text, images, software, illustrations, artwork, high resolution photography, video clips, audio clips, any after-sales material, and ancillary materials) are owned by or licensed to RESILIENT RATING, or otherwise used by RESILIENT RATING as permitted by applicable law or agreement. In the case of User Generated Content, the contents are licensed to RESILIENT RATING by the user as set forth herein.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to RESILIENT RATING, unless otherwise noted, in which case they are the trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names of the respective owner as indicated by the mark, as the case may be. All rights are reserved by the respective owners. You may not use any RESILIENT RATING-provided service marks, logos or graphics, without RESILIENT RATING’s prior written consent, except that you shall have the right, and obligation, to use any RESILIENT RATING or other content provider service mark or logo included in, or required to be used in connection with, Content or other functionalities of the Site, subject to the requirements set forth in these Terms for the use of the Content or other functionalities of the Site.
- Users’ Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law: In connection with the use of the Site, you shall not engage in conduct or publish information which would infringe upon or injure the personal or property rights of any individual, group, or entity, including but not limited to defamation, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, or disclosure of confidential or trade secrets. Furthermore, you shall not violate any law or treaty or intellectual property rights protected by law (such as copyright, patent and trademark rights). You acknowledge that the Content and materials available on the Site includes intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries (“Intellectual Property Laws”). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings, and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Rogue Programming and Viruses: RESILIENT RATING is not responsible for any computer virus, trojan horse, timebomb, worm, or any other rogue programming (“Rogue Programming”) that may be contained in any of the Content (including User Generated Content), material or software contained on the Site. RESILIENT RATING has no obligation to detect the presence of any Rogue Programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the Content (including User Generated Content) on the Site is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files. You agree not to post, transmit, or make available in any way through the Site any software or other materials that contain Rogue Programming.
- Content of Information: You are responsible for the content of any information you put on the Site. RESILIENT RATING has no obligation to, and does not in the normal course, monitor, prescreen or control any User Generated Content that is or becomes available on the Site. RESILIENT RATING reserves the right to review any User Generated Content that is or becomes available on the Site. RESILIENT RATING also reserves the right to refuse to post, to redact, edit or to move or remove any User Generated Content that is, in RESILIENT RATING’s sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these Terms. However, RESILIENT RATING has no obligation to exercise such reservations of rights by RESILIENT RATING and is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Site, the Content and other material on the Site are provided on an “As Is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. RESILIENT RATING does not warrant that any Content is complete or accurate, that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any Content or material is free of Rogue Programming.
- Limitation of Damages. Under no circumstance, including negligence or any other legal theory, shall RESILIENT RATING be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use the Site, including without limitation use of or reliance on Content available on the Site, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, non-delivery of Content, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance.
- Release and Indemnity. Though RESILIENT RATING expects all users to adhere to our content policies in these Terms, you may be exposed to content that violates our policies or is otherwise offensive through the use of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. You agree that RESILIENT RATING is not liable for content that is provided by others. We take no responsibility for your exposure to content on the Site whether it violates our content policies or not. You understand that the information and opinions in content uploaded by third parties represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect RESILIENT RATING’s beliefs or editorial positions. You hereby release and waive any and all claims, causes of action and/or liability against RESILIENT RATING arising from or in connection with your use of the Site, the Content and/or any other material on the Site. You also agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RESILIENT RATING and its trustees, officers and employees from and against any and all causes of action, claims or liability, including costs and attorneys fees, arising from or in connection with your use of the Site, your provision of User Generated Content to or on the Site, or failure to abide by applicable law or these Terms.
- Modifications: These Terms and the Content may be revised, amended, or supplemented by RESILIENT RATING without notice at any time for any reason. Continuing to use the Site after a change has been made will signify your acceptance of the changes. You should refer back to this page for future updates.
- International Users: The Site is controlled and operated within the United States. RESILIENT RATING makes no representation that Content, materials or products available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.